Coaches CornerUpdatedWednesday October 20, 2021 byAdmin.
October 20 21
Dear Coach, see a few lines down for FAQ
Deadline is here.. If you have players that still need to register, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know and have them print out flyer and send in.
If anyone needs uniforms, please let us know but we do not guarantee it will be in for first game.
Oct 1 2021
Reminder to get your players signed up.. if not we will add to your roster, we will email you but you must accept players if you have less than 10 on your rosters.
Deadline is October 1st.. Late fee of $25 thru Oct 15th.. Register closed Oct 15th. please be sure all are registered by then to fill up your rosters.
Thank you for registering to Coach this year.
Here are reminders and notes on FAQ September 30th, 2021
October 15th - Deadline for Registration - Uniforms will be ordered, please be sure your players who need uniforms have purchased online.
Nov 1st -ALL ER game conflicts need to be in by today (ie No game on first communion date and time/ or whatever ) once game schedules come out you will need to field your team or we need to get a sub team for your team if there is a conflict. so please communicate before Nov 1st!
We will start accumulating information and practice slots/gym assignments will be sent out by Nov 1st.
Nov 22nd - Most Practices begin depending on facilties.
Nov 15th or so - Uniforms will be in and distribution dates TBD
Nov 22nd week - Game Schedules will be posted on website the Wednesday before Thanksgiving at the latest.
July 15th Notes:
Please email us if you are planning on Coaching, If you are not returning, we need to know asap so players do not request you during the early bird Registration.
1) Register as Coach, we will place you with your childs team
2) Fill out Roster as best you can, so we can place accurate players on your team. You can update later as needed. We will be sure only players on your roster, register for your team. Your consent is needed before we add a player to your roster. Minimum Roster size is 9 paid players please. Maximum is 12 ( with Coach consent maybe 14, not ideal!)
3) Uniforms - Confirm your players have uniform, if not, please ask them to order when they register, we do not have any inventory and it takes 3-4 weeks to get in.
4) Prepare Practice Request Form - Check rules and be sure you request a gym with adjustable rims if needed. 4-8th (except 4th B girls divisions are 10 ft hoops-no adjustable baskets needed so you can request NKMS South gym or Nipher. 2nd grade and up, please check rules for basket size and all.
5) email forms to email@example.com
6) First come First Serve so gather your players asap.
Gym time assignments- the Practice requests are assigned first to Kindergarteners at 6pm so 2nd gr and up will get later times.
CDC Guidelines, same as last year will dictate our protocol at games and practices.
Screening will still be occuring so be sure you children are well before coming to practices and games.
|KJBL FLYER 7 15 2021 (4).pdf|
|Team Roster 2021-2022.pdf|
|Practice request 2021-2022.pdf|