Coaches CornerUpdatedThursday July 15, 2021 byElsa Fortune.
Thank you for registering to Coach this year.
Here are reminders and notes on FAQ:
Please email us if you are planning on Coaching, If you are not returning, we need to know asap so players do not request you during the early bird Registration.
1) Register as Coach, we will place you with your childs team
2) Fill out Roster as best you can, so we can place accurate players on your team. You can update later as needed. We will be sure only players on your roster, register for your team. Your consent is needed before we add a player to your roster. Minimum Roster size is 9 paid players please. Maximum is 12 ( with Coach consent maybe 14, not ideal!)
3) Uniforms - Confirm your players have uniform, if not, please ask them to order when they register, we do not have any inventory and it takes 3-4 weeks to get in.
4) Prepare Practice Request Form - Check rules and be sure you request a gym with adjustable rims if needed. 4-8th (except 4th B girls divisions are 10 ft hoops-no adjustable baskets needed so you can request NKMS South gym or Nipher. 2nd grade and up, please check rules for basket size and all.
5) email forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
6) First come First Serve so gather your players asap.
Gym time assignments- the Practice requests are assigned first to Kindergarteners at 6pm so 2nd gr and up will get laters times.
|KJBL FLYER 7 15 2021.pdf|
|Team Roster 2021-2022.pdf|
|Practice request 2021-2022.pdf|